Senior Manager, Finance
Compensation: $107,300.00 - $159,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
The next big thing in data is you!
Our Senior Manager role resides in the HQ Product Cost Consolidations team supporting Global Operations. The Senior Manager is responsible for managing the team in charge of WD’s Flash standard cost planning processes and day-to-day product cost analysis. The role serves as a close business partner with all product cost stakeholders including HQ Manufacturing Finance, Factory Finance, Product Engineering and Test Engineering, Procurement, and BU teams. The role also serves as a key facilitator to the overall finance planning process.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a team of 3~4 analysts; lead, mentor, and grow the team
- Manage quarterly standard cost forecast calendar/activities/processes and drive deliverables
- Manage SAP BPC software for standard cost planning; work with cost accounting to update SAP standard cost quarterly
- Manage massive data inputs to be used for standard cost planning
- Design process and work closely with a variety of stakeholders (BU Marketing, Product Engineer, Test Engineer, Program Manager, Procurement, etc.) to make sure accurate assumptions are used for standard cost planning
- Support operations business partners with financial analysis and decision making
- Support monthly rolling forecast and quarterly actual close, analyze flash product cost performance metric for executive presentations
- Preparation of presentations, weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, and detailed analysis to summarize key conclusions for management on product cost
- Engage with the broader Operations and Finance community by initiating and supporting continuous process improvements including business systems and process improvement projects
- Drive standardization across disparate financial practices and consolidation methodologies Ad hoc requests assigned
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL®
- Minimum 12 years manufacturing experience (in Operations, Engineering, or Finance), preferably in HDD, semiconductors, or consumer electronic assembly
- 5 years or more management experience
- High level of complex data analytics required. Must have robust command of Excel. Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills, and ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- People management skills and leadership, the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Masters in a science-based discipline preferred
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now, we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and government organizations come to us for the technologies and solutions needed to bring meaning and value to their ever-increasing diversity of data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your unique skills. You can be the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the 'Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law' poster.Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Finance Manager, Location: Milpitas, CA - 95036
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...