Vice President - VP Corporate Development and Channel Management - Demand Generation Data Indus[...] (Reading)
Compensation: $123,940.00 - $147,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Vice President - VP Corporate Development and Channel Management - Demand Generation Data Industry (Remote Opportunity Available)
Vice President - VP Corporate Development and Channel Management
Demand Generation Data Industry (Remote Opportunity Available)
Demand Science Group, a Pure Incubation entity, is searching for a VP of Supply Chain Management, to drive greater financial and operational contributions from its expanding network of delivery channels. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the VP will be a key member of the Demand Sciences global leadership team, guiding the definition and execution of our partnership futures as we expand and grow our businesses. Demand Science currently utilizes both internal and external channels in the delivery of its services, as well as other partnerships that are complementary in the delivery of services to our customers.
This role will be responsible for developing and managing the relationships and performance of these partnerships and channels, as well as developing new partnerships that are strategic to our revenue and EBITDA growth. They will own the strategy and planning for partnerships, using a standardized model for selecting partner candidates, contracting them to deliver either services or revenues, and managing their success. In addition, as the overall owner for Supplier successes, the VP will be responsible for organizing such partner functions as TM Supplier evaluations, Supplier Management, Supplier Production (based in the Philippines), business development, and the technology deliverables that meet partnering needs working with the function leaders in each of those groups.
This is a key role for the development of our partner strategy and for managing good partners into being great delivery engines, revenue drivers, and even M&A candidates in the future. Finally, this role would be responsible for uncovering the emerging opportunities to leverage a partner ecosystem in other ways, such as supporting new service types and adding breadth and capacity to existing ones.
This role will be based in the US, with ability to travel to the Boston area frequently and Asia/Europe quarterly.
- Work with senior leadership to lay out the Partnership strategy that addresses current supply chain gaps and opportunities, and expands our view of partnering
- Identify the best ways to leverage various channels in our supply chain for greater impact, such as identifying their best practices, adding new products and markets, improving margins, or leveraging external technologies for business advantage, including possible M&A.
- Develop plans for meeting the demand generation ecosystem with strategic and tactical partners according to aggressive milestones
- Recruit and manage the resources to drive the new business development of new channels, to monitor their performance, and to have on-site presence in key locations.
- Oversee contracts for these types of agreements, setting deal points around T&Cs, pricing models, delivery discounting, quality and revenue sharing, with the goal of incentivizing good partner behaviors. Also monitor performance versus T&Cs, discounts, quality.
- Take over selection, relationship management and performance management across all supply chain partnerships.
- Implement common models for channel management, partner strategies, partner selection processes and partner planning etc.
- Work with technology and analytics team to ensure they deliver the right systems and reporting for the success of all partners per their contracts
- Conduct periodic review of current partner performance as well as partnership gaps, enforcing changes as needed
- Education background should consist of a combination of a B.S. in relevant disciplines. An MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Executive experience in some element of the demand generation process, whether supplier, agency or corporate marketing.
- Multiple senior leadership roles and responsibilities in the marketing, agency or demand gen space, with demonstrated results from both internal, client and partner relationships
- Experience negotiating and managing the full lifecycle of partnerships, ideally this the demand generation space, from strategic selection to contracting to managing and monitoring performance
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced company, working with the leadership team to understand key challenges and to build support for creative solutions
- Strong service orientation, both in terms of driving customer satisfaction as well as working with partners to establish win-win
- Thrives on high-energy, results-oriented environments, and bringing creative solutions to the table
Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.*
What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?*
How many years of experience do you have in the Demand Generation/Data Industry?*
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...