Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Compensation: $103,350.00 - $145,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Maintenance and Reliability Manager needed to join top food manufacturing company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000A bit about us:
Based just west of Minneapolis, we are one of the nation's leading manufacturers of a broad array of human and pet food products. We are the parent company of a number of well-established subsidiaries and we have been consistently growing for a very long time. We strive to make the best product possible and recognize the importance of giving back to our community.
Currently, we need a strong Maintenance and Reliability Manager to join our amazing team. If you fit the description below, we want to speak with you right away!Why join us?
1. Strong compensation and benefits
2. Great work environment
3. Big time growth potential!Job Details
- Provide leadership and direction to the maintenance team in areas such as safety, planning, TPM/reliability, cost, efficiency, quality, and labor utilization
- Develop and implement the plant’s overall preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Implement reliability best practices in order to ensure dependability and machine efficiency
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing breakdowns to prevent downtime and/or quality related issues.
- Initiating corrective/preventive and continuous improvement opportunities and actively participate in developing, implementing, and verifying corrective/improvement actions.
- Champion the creation of and attainment of maintenance departmental goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Direct responsibility for managing departmental budget
- Evaluates long-term needs in relation to major projects and property improvements and makes recommendations to Management.
- Ensures spare parts and critical equipment lists are maintained and stocked at appropriate levels.
- Provide a safe working environment for all employees to ensure an acceptable incident rate.
• Seek, develop, implement and facilitate training programs for all Maintenance personnel.
- Facilitate the Lock-out Tag-out, Hot Work Permit, Confined Space Entry, House Keeping Inspections, OSHA Inspections, Safety Bulletin, General Safety, and Respiratory Protection Safety Programs.
- Responsible for personnel functions - attendance, discipline, vacation approval, coverage, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in maintenance management and/or engineering field including leadership experience in industrial manufacturing
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of advanced equipment maintenance tracking software applications, safety standards programs, and formal building maintenance programs.
• Certified Maintenance and Reliability Practitioner (CMRP) certificate or other maintenance and reliability course work preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...