Technical Product Manager (Artificial Intelligence - SaaS) - Manufacturing
Compensation: $92,040.00 - $130,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Technical Product Manager / Project Manager / Data and Analytics Manager / Artificial Intelligence Manager / AI Leader (Smart Records)
-Direct Hire Full Time Opportunity
We are currently seeking an Technical Delivery Manager / Project Manager for driving the product vision, strategy, roadmap and business outcomes for the Smart Records Artificial Intelligence tool. This opportunity will be leading and implementing SaaS within a manufacturing firm.
Technical Delivery Manager / Project Manager / Data and Analytics Manager / Artificial Intelligence Manager / AI Leader (Smart Records)
- Drive the product vision, strategy, roadmap and business outcomes for the Smart Records Artificial Intelligence tool.
- Manage and maintain strategic partnership within the scope of the Smart Records AI Tool. Drive development and productionalization of the Artificial intelligence. Support tangential work streams that rely upon the functionality of the AI.
- Run a strategic & tactical development for the AI in order to support other digital solutions.
- Develop and test new methodologies to support long term success and development of the product/tool.
- Establish/enhance new and existing business processes and practice in support of continued AI use and roll out.
Technical Delivery Manager / Project Manager / Data and Analytics Manager / Artificial Intelligence Manager / AI Leader of Smart Records
- Strategic thinker capable of developing growth strategies for the Digital solution portfolio
- Team player with proven ability to execute on key metrics and effectively lead teams within matrix organizations
- Strong communication skills and confidence with executive presentations with the ability to communicate with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Promotes continues improvement and use of tools/methodology in work
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence and similar technologies
- Experience in defining and/or shipping products/services
- Experienced in building business cases to advocate for customer and partner success
- Ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across teams and geographies
- Familiarity / Experience with the Agile Methodology including scrum skills, building backlog, writing stories, and conducting scrum ceremonies.
- Minimum of Bachelors in Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience in the industrial space
Data and Analytics Manager, Artificial Intelligence Manager, AI Leader of Smart Records, SCRUM, SCRUM Ceremonies,Technical Delivery Manager, Project Manager, SaaS Delivery Manager
Project Management of SaaS
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...