Systems Engineer Associate 411113
Compensation: $90,650.00 - $143,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Title – Systems Engineer Associate #411113Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the wiring, hardware and software configuration of plantwide systems
- Assist with a structured verification of plantwide systems
- Understand the new launch process sequences and assist with proper organization and flow of PCON (Process Configuration) for all machining and assembly areas
- Assist with tracking and verification of the following plantwide systems o PCON, DMS, Maximo, QLSCM, Quality Worx, FIS, Production Tools, QDAS o Verify all aspects of the various systems by characteristic and feature
- Maintain Issue Tracking Decks for the individual areas and systems.
- Drive improvement in our system(s) reliability
- Write Scope(s) of Work to assure the entire team knows what needs to be done
- Plan jobs requiring trades
- Direct trades on specific project steps
- Interact and Correspond with PTME, P.D. and the areas of the plant by clearly communicating concerns and goals
- Act as the link between Controls Engineers and the I.T. Systems Engineers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- IT experience in machining and assembly manufacturing
- Experience with the wiring, hardware and software configuration of plantwide systems
- Experience with a structured verification of plantwide systems
- Understand launch process sequences and assist with proper organization and flow of PCON (Process Configuration) for all machining and assembly areas
- Maintaining Issue Tracking Decks
- Improving system reliability
- Writing Scope(s) of Works
- Planning jobs requiring trades
- Directing trades on specific project steps
- Understand the new launch process sequences and assist with proper organization and flow of PCON (Process Configuration) for machining and assembly areas
- Assist with tracking and verification of the following plantwide systems: PCON, DMS, Maximo, QLSCM, Quality Worx, FIS, Production Tools, QDAS
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
: At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose
is Our People
and Our Planet
. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories
. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra
. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years
with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant
and client focused
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible,creative
. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit
options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places
in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...