Scientist, Metabolic Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Metabolic Engineering:
- Design and engineer bacterial and yeast strains using a variety of microbiological and molecular methods
- Collaborate with members of cross-organizational research teams
- Contribute to planning, strategic direction, experimental design, data analysis and interpretation
- Maintain laboratory documentation in accordance to required scientific, regulatory, and intellectual property requirements
Requirements of the Scientist, Metabolic Engineering:
- Ph.D in life science related discipline with 2+ year’s industry experience
- Must have displayed hands-on experience working with various prokaryotic cells and yeast
- Experience with gene editing and construction of bacterial strains
- Ability to manage and guide research projects to successful outcomes
- Strong understanding of synthetic biology and metabolic engineering concepts
Local candidates only being considered.
Loading some great jobs for you...