• Perform incoming, first sample, in-process, and final quality control material inspections and verification of CoA on production material. Make pass/fail decisions on inspected goods.
• Inspect purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements.
• Verify specifications using purchase orders, blueprints, drawings or inspection instructions, and checklists. Inspect for proper identity and dimensions using such measuring devices as micrometers, gauges, and calipers and CMM w/ software.
• Direct experience in manufacturing or warehouse Quality and/or receiving inspection
• Knowledge of inspection & quality control methods, techniques, & equipment
• Knowledge of use of a wide variety of measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, and optical measuring equipment strongly desired
• Knowledge of industry Quality Management System standards or ISO 9001
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...