Project Engineer Irvine, CA Up to 55 an hour 1 year contract Represent Product Supply on new product introduction teams and leverage broad operational knowledge to provide leadership for the planning and execution of activities for manufacturing, suppliers, and applicable supply chain systems and teams. Provide technical direction, advice, and counsel on a wide array of operations and supply chain issues. As such, the individual must actively participate in problem solving and process improvement with plant and staff teams.
• Lead the Product Supply organization on assigned portfolio project teams with ownership of Make vs. Buy, COGS, supply chain risk assessment, capacity analysis, manufacturing plans, and global launch execution
• Support Product Supply organization with knowledge and experience in electronics and electro-mechanical device manufacturing and supply chain
• Supports Material Creation in SAP, BOM's, material creation requests (RM, subs, trial)
• Manage supplier network to provide sufficient materials and services to protect against temporary supply interruptions and develop risk management and innovation strategies for long term growth needs.
• Use Project Management tools effectively to control and manage project schedules, budget, resources, and risk.
• -Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related discipline
• - 8+ years of relevant experience, 5+ years of experience in project management
• - Ability to work in an agile environment with electronics and software teams
• - Experience in manufacturing and/or development of electro-mechanical devices in the Medical Device or other regulated industry
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...