Candidate must have at least 5 years of Wire EDM or Sinker EDM machine experience.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* (50%) Set up and operation of Sinker EDM or Wire EDM
* (20%) Inspection of completed parts using: micrometers, calipers, id/od micrometers, depth micrometers, and be able to hold +/- 0.0002.
* (15%) Program of CNC Sinker EDM's or Wire EDM's
* (10%) Grind own specialize electrodes
* (5%) Have working knowledge of CNC Mills on operation and setup to be able to run own electrode
* Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience Profile
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* 5 Years of experience in the operation of Sinker EDM's or Wire EDM's
* Able to ready complex set of blueprints
* Able to analyze and troubleshoot
If you are interested, please call Sterling at 972-348-1888.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...